Minto Community is unfair to minorities whether you're buying or renting.
They collect monthly dues & then bill the minorities in the community to pay dues that are already paid.
When the homeowners association is caught in a lie of trying to collect twice for the same fees they blame it on faulty recording keeping. It seems that faulty record keeping only affect the minority groups that buy or lease in the whole community.
It's a shame that a community that's suppose to be upstanding is displaying these types of behavior.Therefore as a minority stay away from Minto Communities.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Minority Customers Treatment
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Have a seat. This is going to take a while. I’ll try to keep it short and just give the facts, but there is a lot of them..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "Our shoddily constructed Lennar Home is located in The Woodlands area north of Houston. It is difficult to know where to begin with this review because there are so..."
- "i am filing a complaint with the BBB and anyone else who will listen me ...Hello everyone...I just went to the website and posted the following message to them:..."
- "I purchased a Gucci purse and tried to have it authenticated only to find out it was a fake. I originally bought it from Shop Hers who merged with..."
- "I purchased an $800, 3pc sectional, in April '15, from CYMAX and a year and some months later, all 4 of the seat cushions have lumps in them from what..."