Minto Community is unfair to minorities whether you're buying or renting.
They collect monthly dues & then bill the minorities in the community to pay dues that are already paid.
When the homeowners association is caught in a lie of trying to collect twice for the same fees they blame it on faulty recording keeping. It seems that faulty record keeping only affect the minority groups that buy or lease in the whole community.
It's a shame that a community that's suppose to be upstanding is displaying these types of behavior.Therefore as a minority stay away from Minto Communities.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Minority Customers Treatment
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."
- "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..."
- "We paid a handsome price to have our parking lot Tar & Chipped rather than re-pave which is considerably more expensive. The product did not hold up and within a couple..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- "Tracy Drott Agency Owner 210.319.7218 12540 Bandera Rd. #209 Helotes, TX 78024 My name is Hung Tran. I purchased Allstate auto insurance policy thru Tracy Drott, an agency owner located at 12540 Bandera Rd. Ste...."
- "After paying over $100 for a new pair of Nike Air Max, wearing them for less than 3 weeks, both left and right shoes delaminated at the rubber sole. What..."