Minto Community is unfair to minorities whether you're buying or renting.
They collect monthly dues & then bill the minorities in the community to pay dues that are already paid.
When the homeowners association is caught in a lie of trying to collect twice for the same fees they blame it on faulty recording keeping. It seems that faulty record keeping only affect the minority groups that buy or lease in the whole community.
It's a shame that a community that's suppose to be upstanding is displaying these types of behavior.Therefore as a minority stay away from Minto Communities.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Minority Customers Treatment
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I can't say yet if the waterproofing worked as they just finished 2 days ago and it hasn't rained. My complaint as of now is the mess they left. The..."
- "From the moment we walked I to the office, David was super warm and positive. Our credit was far from perfect and he guided us in the right direction to..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I am seeking a refund for unsatisfactory orthodontic care for my son's teeth. He's been with Smilecare for 3 years (started in July 2013) , but has been seen less..."
- "Booked and paid for two children's tickets - age category five to sixteen - for my six-and-eleven-year-olds, on company's website, only to find out children up to the age of..."
- "Building a home is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. However, Wilson Parker Homes, their preferred lender Bank South and contractors have managed to make our experience stressful and unpleasant..."