Minto Community is Racist
You are the author of this review
Minto Community is unfair to minorities whether you're buying or renting.
They collect monthly dues & then bill the minorities in the community to pay dues that are already paid.
When the homeowners association is caught in a lie of trying to collect twice for the same fees they blame it on faulty recording keeping. It seems that faulty record keeping only affect the minority groups that buy or lease in the whole community.
It's a shame that a community that's suppose to be upstanding is displaying these types of behavior.Therefore as a minority stay away from Minto Communities.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My wife & I had a "Signature Collection" Hanover home built in North Florida 2006. Since that time, among several "punch list" problems such as poor quality drywall and electrical..."
- "hello to everyone here I wish there would be somekind of class action suite against them there are complaints everywhere my story is I bought a home from clayton homes..."
- "There are several windows in our home that have accumulated mold that keeps coming back ever since it was built in 2003. We moved in December of 2003 and..."
- "I bought a pair of shoes on 18th October, 2015 from their store in the Phoenix Market City Mall, Shop No.UG15, Whitefield, Bangalore, Karnataka-560048. I was impressed with the Fashion and..."
- "I don't know who reported me but I did not do nothing wrong so I cant get ..."
- "GameStop expired my points without warning without even bother contacting me that my points were going to expire. I had at least $15 dollars of reward points saved up after..."